I seek to photograph soulful expression of our energetic capacity. I am relentless in the pursuit of storytelling. Intuition, curiosity, and conversation give me fuel.
As a photographer, documentary filmmaker, and multimedia artist, I work to widen and complicate conventions through my own combination of visual and spoken languages. As an image-maker, my further interests are in oceanic conservation, music, human rights, and extreme sports in nature where communities push limits and protect environments.
I am Latina from Los Angeles, California, with family from México and Argentina. I'm currently in New York City where I'm finishing school at NYU, working on my thesis in Documentary Film Journalism and also in Photography.
- NYU Tisch Photography & Imaging - Class of 2019
- NYU Journalism - Class of 2019
- 2018 Bedford + Bowery, Published Photo Essay
- 2018 Contributor in LA Yoga Magazine & Blog, February
- 2017 Villa La Pietra Exhibition, Ideas People Change, curated in collaboration with NYU Florence students and Italian artist Fabrizio Ruggiero - Firenze, Italia
- 2015 Exhibitor at Photo LA
- 2014 Exhibitor at Off The Clock Exhibition by APA
- 2014 Scholastic Art Award - Gold Key
- 2013 APA Awards - 3rd Place, Student